I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Row

Rowan is growing up so fast; every day she learns to do something new on her own and is so proud.  She told me yesterday that she is certain that someday she will not need me to do anything for her, but she still wants to live here with her husband when she gets married (or at least next door).  I am not ready for her to grow up.  Sometimes she seems like such a big girl and then like my baby again all within ten minutes.  Time has just gone too fast.

Row seems to always know when I need a hug.  She still wraps herself around me when and rubs my back when I pick her up.  She absolutely hates being in trouble and will start crying almost before we say anything to her.  This means that she doesn't get into trouble much...I think she has watched Parker get into trouble too often, ha.

Rowan loves to dance.  Her body almost moves on its own the instant she hears music.  She is always dancing around the house and loves dance parties and dance class.

Row has started saying, "boom," every time she makes a point.  I'm not sure where she learned this...actually, I take that back...she learned it from Parker.   Having an older brother means she sometimes learns things I wish she didn't, but also means she is more willing to take chances outside of her comfort zone because she has watched Parker...basketball, soccer, etc.



0 comments:

Post a Comment